Millsberry Fun Times
Millsberry Fun Times
Millsberry Fun Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millsberry Fun Times is a place where you have fun,talking about millsberry and stuffs.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
if your not a member join and get 25,000 millsbucks just message dagrant10 after you join... thank you
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
dagrant10
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! I_vote_lcapPET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! I_voting_barPET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! I_vote_rcap 
alyssa
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! I_vote_lcapPET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! I_voting_barPET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! I_vote_rcap 
Danca
pitsmile
thedogmaster4500
Yasmine
Jayvinz52
Chris4724inmills
themoneymaker95
Peaches
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is Jash(:

Our users have posted a total of 2611 messages in 212 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» count to 1000
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 am by dagrant10

» random...............
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 am by dagrant10

» can you guess this?
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:08 pm by shmatko00

» i am selling ....
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 pm by pitsmile

» cheap sale hurry
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:58 pm by pitsmile

» Se Llmama Es Beth
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm by dagrant10

» Hey Everyone- I'm New
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:11 pm by dagrant10

» whats your favorite food?
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm by pitsmile

» Word Association.
PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm by dagrant10

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayvinz52
Administrator
Administrator
Jayvinz52

Male Join date : 2009-10-16
Birthday : 1995-08-26

PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty
PostSubject: PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!   PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:02 am

PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Gazett10

Thursday, February 25, 2010 — If town has seemed a bit quiet lately, it could be the winter blues...or simply that everyone's been diligently working on their pet palaces for their adopted pets! That's right: Pet Palace owners Rosie and Frankie Ruiz have felt like the most popular people in town because, over the past several weeks, their mailbox has been overflowing with entries for the Pet Palace Contest—the contest where Millsberrians adopted a pet and created an outrageous "palace" or "humble home" for their pets with the new wild exteriors, roofs, and other pieces released at the Pet Palace downtown. Everyone wanted to enter for a chance at the mystery grand prize. Which is...a golden palace! Plus, everyone who participated in the fun will get his or her very own snazzy ribbon! So be sure to check your Stuff over the next couple of days!

Rosie explained, "I can finally sleep! I must have looked at almost 4,000 pet palaces—though I have a feeling I might be dreaming of dollhouses and fish tanks for a while. But really: we were so impressed with the entries we received, and absolutely amazed at the level of creativity that exists in Millsberry! Everyone should be an architect! And even though the contest is over, you can still come and create a unique home for your pets."

Frankie chimed in, adding, "We'd like to say thank you to everyone who took part in the contest...and who adopted a pet. These animals are so special to us, and because of this contest we've been able to give nearly all of them a new and loving home!"

The contest's winners are as follows:

amoure00
banda1234
comstat1
cymoneis13
denadetroit
dotting
elitdragon
fran9009
frogsdogskt
gbeadles
izzkid
jackjill17
juansilvam
karrol
katiekay35
krissuolen97
ladis73
lit2bears
littlebit2003
losreyesmichoacan
mightyfurball1
monalisa123
nelle_rizzapo
nickiss97
priyana090
riutiutiu
sweetsinger33
tobi534
unisysstar
yorkcenter4g

Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
dagrant10
Administrator
Administrator
dagrant10

Male Join date : 2009-10-13
Birthday : 1995-03-01

PostSubject: Re: PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!   PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 am

thanks for letting us know jayvinz
Back to top Go down
https://millsberryfuntimes23.forumotion.net
pitsmile
pitsmile

Male Join date : 2009-10-15
Birthday : 1994-01-27

PostSubject: Re: PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!   PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:19 pm

thats cool
Back to top Go down
https://millsberryfuntimes23.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=ed
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED!   PET PALACE WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Millsberry Fun Times :: General :: Millsberry Talk-
Jump to: